Enjoy a special treat and come to our winery for a fabulous five course winemaker dinner prepared by chef Willem deFroy. You enjoy the food and wine sitting amongst the barrels and we provide the entertainment and do the dishes.
This is a five course dinner. Come join us.
Date: May 7th, 2016
Location: BookCliff Vineyards winery and tasting room, 1501 Lee Hill Road #17, Boulder, CO 80304
Reservations: [Click Here]
1. “Assiette Norvégienne”, smoked fish and seafood served with celery root and cucumber paired with 2015 Viognier
2. Arugula salad with crisp pancetta and chicken galantine paired with 2013 Ensemble
3. Pecan, walnut, and almond crusted pork tenderloin roasted garlic infused sweet potato mashers paired with 2013 Petit Verdot
4. Pan seared duck “Magret” grilled Belgian endive apricot compote paired with 2013 Crescendo
5. Lemon curd pavlova with fresh berries paired with port-style Black Muscat